Here's a few photos from our Summer Picture Sharing (be sure to bring your picture or illustration in if you haven't yet):
Friday was tons of fun! After kicking off our day with Reading Buddies, we enjoyed a great clip by Kid President:
The rest of our day was AWESOME!! Take a peek:
First graders, what did you enjoy BEST this week? Post a comment to share with all of us! Remember to include your first name only!
Parents, here's a few reminders for the weeks ahead:
- Please send in soap, toothpaste, and/or deodorant for us to take to CARES on Tuesday.
- Scholastic book orders are due on Wednesday. Click here to place your order:
- I hope to see you all at Back to School Night on Thursday at 7:00 in the Auditorium (not the gym this year).
- Please take a look at the Announcements section of the FSB website for info about our field trip on Friday, September 27th.
Have a wonderful weekend! Thanks for sharing your children with all of us at Friends. I'm really enjoying getting to know and work with them!!
My favorite part of this week was watching the kids presidents video and I love dancing to the music. love Eva
ReplyDeleteEva, that was a GREAT video! I really enjoyed it too. Ending our week with some fun is something I enjoy doing. I hope we can do something like that every Friday (and other days too). See you tomorrow!
Delete