Our day didn't end there. After lunch, we went to Science and P.E. and enjoyed our first convocation of the year.
Although homework hasn't officially begun in first grade, please see that your child is reading daily and practicing shoe tying would be a great idea too if they are wearing shoes with laces.
On Monday, we'll begin sharing our summer pictures. Please be sure to bring these in (photos or illustrations are fine). If you haven't brought in your book list (a list of the books you read or listened to this summer), please send that in soon too. Parents, please remember to complete the parent questionnaire ASAP. Thanks so much!
Here's some photos from our day:
I had a good start of the school year. I am going to ask my mom if we can make jitter juice. I can not wait to see my friends tomorrow.
ReplyDeleteThanks for your comment, Eva (and thanks for letting me know this was from you!)! I'm so happy to hear your year is off to a good start! I can't wait to see our 1A friends tomorrow either. I hope you all had a terrific weekend!
Delete