Image Map

Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Day 1! So Much Fun!

We had a great first day of school in 1A!  We read and listened to Pete the Cat Rocking in my School Shoes and were very surprised when Pete left us a note in the book.  He told us he was checking out our cool school so we set off to see if we could find him.  He was too quick for us, but he left us a surprise in our room.





And a silly picture just for fun!


1A Students, what was your favorite part of our first day together?  Post a comment to share with all of us. Remember to only use your first name.   Use the pull down menu below the comment box to select Open ID/URL and then you can type your first name.

Enjoy your day off tomorrow and have a nice holiday to those who are celebrating Rosh Hashanah!  I'll be excited to see you again on Friday!




6 comments:

  1. Laya : First grade is awesome !! I liked meeting and making new friends.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Laya, I enjoyed meeting our new friends too! I'm glad you're enjoying first grade!

      Delete
  2. I was so excited to meet new and old friends! I was nervous and excited at the same time. I really liked looking for Pete the cat too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pete the Cat sure was quick! I always get a little nervous and (really) excited before the first day too.

      Delete
  3. I liked doing the scavenger hunt and I liked coloring the picture of pete the cat. I had a good first day of school.
    love Eva

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I also had a good first day! I'm glad you enjoyed the scavenger hunt (even if we didn't find Pete) and the coloring picture he left for you.

      Delete