We got so excited when we received this picture yesterday I just had to share it!
Our whole house has been framed and they are starting the duct work (that's for the heat and air conditioning).
1A Friends and other 2nd graders (that is what you are now, you know!), I hope you're enjoying your summer. I would love to hear about what you're up to. If you have a blog, remember you can post there to share about your summer adventures or anyone can comment:
If you don't have a blog, feel free to post a comment here to tell me/us what you've been up to. Have you taken any trips? Did you visit anyone special? How is camp going? Have you enjoyed any great books? Feel free to pop over to your classmates' blogs to read and comment. One friend would love some comments as she's been doing a lot of blogging!
It's been Birthday Time at my house! My birthday was last week- here was my yummy birthday dessert:
Mason celebrated his birthday yesterday!
I hope to hear from you soon and hope you're having a wonderful summer! I miss you!
Your house is really big! How many bedrooms does it have? Do you know the people next door to you? Happy Birthday Miss Muntean! Did you get any special gifts? Happy Birthday Mason!
ReplyDeleteh
You're so sweet, Hannah! Our house is 4 bedrooms..... plenty of room for you and your family to come visit! :) We've only met one of our neighbors and I'm not sure exactly which house they'll be in. They are moving from Michigan and were there picking all of their design stuff at the same time we were in May. Thanks so much for the birthday wishes (Mason says thanks too!). No special gifts, but I did get gift cards for some of our appliances for our new house...... exciting, right!? It was good to see you today. I hope you had a fun week at camp and I hope to see you again soon.
Delete