Image Map

Monday, April 21, 2014

Top Secret Mystery!

We enjoyed a second Mystery Reader visit last week.  Here were our clues as we tried to figure out this next mystery........
1.  I love art and being creative.
2.  I have long blonde hair.
3.  I moved to Maryland 6 years ago.
4.  I used to teach preschool and taught someone in this class.
5.  I recently had a baby girl!

That last clue confirmed it for sure....... Miss Angela, Eva's babysitter was our next Mystery Reader!


Miss Angela read a book we enjoyed at the beginning of the year titled, Have You Filled a Bucket Today?  by Carol McCloud.  


This book explains that everyone has an invisible bucket.  The key to filling your own bucket is to fill someone else's!  We've worked hard to be bucket fillers in room 230 all year long.  Hearing this book again was a great refresher.  



After reading the story, Miss Angela told us she had buckets for each of us and 14 slips of paper.  Our task was to write something kind about each of our classmates and ourself and put them in each other's buckets.  Eva helped to pass out the buckets and we got to work being bucket fillers!







Thanks, Miss Angela, for a great Mystery Reader Visit!  




First graders, how has someone filled your bucket lately or how have you filled someone else's bucket? Post a comment to share with all of us.  

We only have a few more Mystery Readers to go...... Where has our year gone!?


No comments:

Post a Comment