Image Map

Thursday, April 3, 2014

Hmmm...... It's a Mystery!

Our little blog has been feeling neglected!  Sorry!  It's been a busy few weeks with Spring Break and getting back into the groove of things after break.

On the Friday before Spring Break, we enjoyed a visit from yet another Mystery Reader............The clues we were given were:
1.  I am a Mommy.
2.  I have dark long hair.
3.  I love to read.
4.  I have 3 children at Friends School.
5.  I love music especially Bob Marley (so does Miss Muntean!).

Hmmmmm......... Who could this be?  This Mystery was solved by a few in our class and Hannah knew for sure it could only be her Mom, Mrs. D!


Mrs. D read several books to us including The Leprechaun's Gold, Crazy Hair, and Hooray for Reading Day!

It was another fantastic Mystery Reader visit!  Thank you, Mrs. D!



No comments:

Post a Comment