When I told the kids on Friday, many of them asked questions about our new house so I told them I'd post a few pictures.
We are having a new house built, so when we were there it looked like this:
Just a snow covered lot! We're very excited about the open space behind our house!
And here's one of the inside of the model home:
We'll have lots of room for guests, so Mason hopes his friends and their families will come to visit!
First graders, how many different houses have you lived in or how many times have you moved? Did you know that when I was growing up, I lived in 5 different states? I was born in Minnesota but then we lived in California, Pennsylvania, Missouri, and Maryland! We moved a bunch. Post a comment to share with us how many times you've moved.

.jpg)

No comments:
Post a Comment