Our clues for this Mystery Reader were:
- I have brown hair.
- I have 2 kid.
- I am a teacher.
- One of my favorite foods is tacos.
- I LOVE to play Just Dance 2014 with my babes!!
Some of the kids have figured out that there's only a few families who haven't surprised us as Mystery Readers thus far. Francis concluded it had to be his mom or Dylan's, but Dylan said it couldn't be his since his mom. isn't a teacher. This sealed it and Francis was quite sure his mom would be our reader.
He was correct..... however he didn't know his younger sister, Felice, would also show up to share some time in our room!
Ms. S read The True Story of the 3 Little Pigs by A. Wolf:
Many friends in 1A seem to agree that the Wolf's point of view might actually be the REAL point of view!
Ms. S also read The 3 Ninja Pigs by Corey Rosen Schwartz:
After listening to these versions of the familiar story, we enjoyed some fresh baked chocolate chip cookies..... YUM! It was another fabulous Mystery Reader visit!
First Graders, which 3 little pig story do you like best? Post a comment to share with all of us.
No comments:
Post a Comment