See if you know who our Mystery Reader was:
1. I have lived in 9 different cities.
2. I can't wait to go to the beach this summer.
3. I love watching my children play sports.
4. My favorite color is purple.
5. I was born on Thanksgiving.
Do you know who this ice cream making Mystery Reader is................
It's Dylan's mom, Mrs. B!
Mrs. B just got a new ice cream maker and wanted to make ice cream with 1A! We all helped with the ingredients and toppings.
After our ice cream was churning and freezing, we enjoyed an ice cream story titled The Ice Cream King.
Then it was time to create a spectacular sundae! YUM!
It sure was delicious!
Thank you, Mrs. B! This was the perfect way to wrap up our family Mystery Readers for the year. Thank you to all of our 1A families for their support with this activity this year. I hope you enjoyed it as much as we did!
First graders, what is your favorite ice cream flavor? Post a comment to share with all of us.
No comments:
Post a Comment