- My favorite stories to read when I was in firs grade and lived in PA were fairy tales.
- When I got older, I loved reading the book Caddie Woodlawn and the Nancy Drew series while my 4 brothers read the Hardy Boys.
- I read aloud to my 3 children every night and now I get to read to my granddaughter, Rebecca, who is 1 year old.
- When I taught 4th grade at Friends, my favorite part of the day was reading aloud to my students.
- The best part of now teaching kindergarten is sharing the joy of reading with children who are just learning to read.
Do you know who this is........ We had to review the last clue a couple of times before some 1A friends identified this as their former kindergarten teacher, Mrs. Morrissey!
Mrs. Morrissey read the book Probuditi by Chris Van Alsburg.
It was a great story with an ending that raised a few eyebrows.....hmmmm.....!
Thank you, Mrs. Morrissey! We enjoyed having you in our classroom and thank you for sharing one of your favorite books with us and a few stories from your childhood.
No comments:
Post a Comment