- I am not originally from Baltimore.
- I spend a lot of time at Friends.
- I grew up in the South.
- We have a lot of twins in our family.
- Our last name means prince in Italian.
Do you recognize this Mystery Reader? Sam figured this one out pretty quick and knew it just had to be his Mom, Mrs. P!
Mrs. P read the book Frederick by Leo Lionni with her assistant, Sam! It was another GREAT visit. Thank you, Mrs. P! Thank you, Mr. B (our sub) for assisting with pictures since I couldn't be there.
First graders, I hope you've enjoyed our snow days! I hope we're back at school tomorrow so we can share all about them. Have you read any good books over the loooonnngggg weekend? If so, please post a comment to tell us about a book you've read.
.jpeg)


We know mrs P tooo! We call her Ashley! Sam calls us Toddi & Poppi
ReplyDelete