Image Map

Sunday, October 13, 2013

Who Could It Be?

We enjoyed our second Mystery Reader!  This reader gave us the following clues:
  1. I have black hair.
  2. I like Tom & Jerry and The Roadrunner.
  3. I work in a hospital.
  4. I have 2 children
  5. I wear red framed glasses.
Do you know who this is?

It was a parent of a child who was also celebrating their birthday........

Welcome, Laya's Mom, Ms. A!


Ms. A, a doctor, read us a story about our heart.  We learned about different parts of our hearts and also about veins and arteries.  Ms. A brought each of us our very own stethoscope.  We used them to listen to our heart after we were sitting and after we jumped up and down several times.







We might just have some future doctors in our class!  Thanks so much for reading to us and bringing us stethoscopes, Ms. A!

And....... Happy Birthday, Laya!  We hope you enjoyed your special day!

First graders, what do you do to keep your heart healthy? 
Post a comment to share with all of us!

1 comment:

  1. I play soccer and jump rope to keep my heart healthy.

    ReplyDelete