Image Map

Monday, October 21, 2013

A Mysterious Month!

We enjoyed a visit from another Mystery Reader on Friday!  Here were our clues:

  1. I wear glasses.
  2. I love coffee.
  3. I have 3 children.
  4. I am a teacher.
  5. I enjoy spending my summers at camp in Oxford, PA!!
Do you know who this Mystery Reader is?

It was Matthew's Mom, Mrs. S!


Mrs. S. read the book, Froggy's Halloween by Jonathan London:

We listened to the story.........

and had a mini Halloween celebration with fun goodies!

It was a GREAT ending to our week!  Thank you, Mrs. S!


First graders, what are you and your family doing to get ready for Halloween?  
Post a comment to share with all of us! 

2 comments:

  1. Me and Justin went to Weber's farm to pick pumpkins.We are going to carve them this weekend so they are ready for Halloween.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That sounds like so much fun, Hannah! I bet they'll look great!

      Delete