Friends in 1A were so excited for Jan Thomas's visit we could hardly contain ourselves! We had read nearly all of her books (Miss Muntean is saving one for later in the year) with Mr. Scott, made our own dust bunnies, and thought of some excellent questions for her.
Here are a few pictures from our time with her:
 |
| Jan Thomas was So EXCITED to see us and we were just as EXCITED to see her! |
 |
| 10 seconds to draw. |
 |
| Working on Storyboards JUST like Jan Thomas does! |
 |
| Sharing a story idea! |
Here are some of our thoughts after her visit:
- "I enjoyed drawing." - Roisin & Eva
- "I enjoyed working on a story on the storyboard." - Lukas
- "The quick drawing activity was a lot of fun!" - Lily
- "I liked how she showed us where her ideas came from." - Laya
- "It was a funny story about where her idea for the dust bunnies came from!" -Vanya
- "I liked hearing about the idea for Is Everyone Ready For Fun?" - Sophia
- "I liked getting our own dust bunny." -Annabel
We were all super excited to hear that Jan Thomas's next book would be another dust bunny adventure! We can't wait!
First graders, if you were writing a dust bunny book of your own, what would it be about? Post a comment to share with all of us (and maybe Jan Thomas will read it too!!).
If I wrote a dust bunny book it would be about a witch dust bunny. A bad witch dust bunny!
ReplyDeleteThat is a GREAT idea for a dust bunny book! You should write it.
Delete