A few weeks ago, we went for a hike at a park just down the street from our house. Take a peek:
It's been so much fun to get out and explore some of the things that are very close to us.
Remember when we discovered our pirate names for Talk Like a Pirate Day? I came across a similar Snowman Name chart. What's your snowman name?
Mine is Sparkle McIcicles! Ha!
Happy Hanukkah, Merry Christmas, and Happy Kwanza!
I hope you have a wonderful holiday and relaxing break. I think about you often and would love to hear from you soon (you can comment here, send me an email, or send me a note in the mail- I promise to respond!). Are any of you blogging this year in 2nd grade? If so, I'd love to read your posts!
Please tell your 2nd grade teachers I said hi! I miss you all!

I am sorry I have not responded yet. I have been super busy with school and sports. I think about you all the time and miss seeing you at school. My Christmas was good. I got a white and green mountain bike and a board for the beach that I can surf on and paddle board on. How was your holiday? We are blogging in second grade but we have only done it twice. Tell Mason I said hello!
ReplyDeleteIt looks beautiful in Colorado I wish I could go on a hike there . How is the weather? It is starting to get warmer here we had a little snow last weekend.
ReplyDeleteHi Hannah,
DeleteIt's SO great to hear from you! I miss you and your classmates too. I wish we could have a 1A reunion at my house with all of your families. I'm going to respond to you in more detail via email. Please keep in touch!