Image Map

Friday, September 5, 2014

Hello! Hello!

Is anyone there???? 

Hi second graders! I hope your first week in second grade was terrific. I've been thinking about you and I hope to see many of you very soon (we might come up for recess on Monday or Tuesday)!

We've enjoyed our first week of homeschool and are packing, packing packing....and more packing!  Our house is coming along great.  


It should be ready for our final walk-through (via Skype- so cool!) in two weeks!  We have the movers coming to load up all of our stuff on September 24th and we will start driving to CO on September 25th. We're going to stop in Omaha, NE to visit my sister and her family for a day along the way and hope to be in Denver on September 28th.

We can't wait!!

I'd love to hear from you if anyone is still reading our little first grade blog!  Post a comment and tell me all about second grade or about something fun you did this summer.  

I miss you!


2 comments:

  1. I miss seeing you in school Miss Muntean. Your house looks great! Second grade is really fun! We have all ready started learning cursive. We learned h, t, k and i that's all the letters we learned so far. We read a lot of books about George and Martha they are really funny! Have you read any George and Martha books ? My favorite is the tub when George peeks in on Martha and Martha throws the tub on George's head! I like all of the George and Martha books! I hope you have fun at your new house! Please send me your new address so I can write you a letter.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I should have known you'd be the one to reply, Hannah! Thank you! It's always so great to hear from you. I'm thrilled to hear you're enjoying second grade. I sent you an email (through your mom) and included my address. I hope you keep in touch!! I miss seeing you and your classmates too.

      Delete