- I am a Dad.
- I wear glasses.
- My work is computers.
- I love carrot cake.
- I was born in Ireland.
Do you know who this is?????
It was Mr. C.......Roisin's Dad!
He read the story The Little Red Pen!
When the story was over Mr. C gave us each a 10 color pen!
We enjoyed creating doodles with our different colors. Thank you, Mr. C for reading to us today!
First graders, which character from The Little Red Pen was your favorite? Post a comment to share with all of us!
My favorite character was the eraser because when the other characters planned to get the little red pen out of the trash can and they were done saying the plan the eraser would say what did you say.
ReplyDeleteThanks for commenting, Hannah! I really liked the eraser too. I bet it took a lot of creativity for the author to come up with that character.
ReplyDelete