Image Map

Monday, November 25, 2013

It's a Mystery Reader

Last week, we prepared for our final November Mystery Reader.  Here were our clues:

  • I am the mother of two boys.
  • I work with people who are handicapped
  • I am the wife of a Preacher
  • "You are your mother's child!"
  • I have red hair
Do you know who THIS mystery reader was?  Quentin was very quick to figure this one out and knew it was his mom, Mrs. S!

Mrs. S read The Little Engine That Could and shared information with us about Braille.  It was a great visit and we learned a lot!


Thank you, Mrs. S!

Unfortunately, I wasn't at school that day so I couldn't take any pictures (sorry!).  

First graders and families, when is a time you've had to be resilient like the Little Engine and keep trying and trying?  Post a comment to share with all of us.  

No comments:

Post a Comment