Image Map

Monday, December 9, 2013

Another Mystery......

Our first Mystery Reader for December popped into our classroom today.  Let's see if you know who this person is:

  • I have brown hair.
  • I wear glasses.
  • I like Science.
  • I love to go hiking and backpacking.
  • I work on electronics for spacecraft and other projects.
Any ideas?.......... Annabel was pretty sure she knew this person after the fourth clue and the fifth clue confirmed it!  It was her Dad, Mr. K!


Mr. K read a book that was his favorite from when he was a child- Bored- Nothing to Do!  by Peter Spier.


In the story, the boys were extremely creative and made an airplane!  Mr. K wanted us to be creative too, so he gave us and airplane to make at home.  Thanks for visiting us today, Mr. K and thanks for the airplanes!


First graders and parents, what do you like to do when you are bored?  Post a comment to share with all of us.  

No comments:

Post a Comment